Breathtaking evening gown, estimated from the late 40’s early 50’s. The bust is made out of silk velvet, it is asymmetrical and has a bow on the shoulder. The bottom is a full circle skirt and is made out of black silk taffeta and silk velvet panels. The dress fastens with a metallic zip on one side. It is truly beautiful and well constructed to enhance the female body.
Condition: Excellent, I couldn’t see any holes or stain. The fabric is overall strong, soft and beautiful but shows some normal traces of wear, foremost at the bottom.
➸Measurements: Best fits a size S to a small-medium
Bust 17”-17’5” / Waist 12” / Length 58”
Visit my Instagram @bazvintage
– You are welcome to contact me and ask me anything
– I sell vintage and antique pre-owned pieces that are mostly showing a normal amount of wear even if marked as “”in excellent condition””. But I took great care to hand pick high-quality items, that can be worn if not described otherwise.
– All orders are definitive, if you have any question, please ask me before buying
– I do not accept returns or refunds, please double check measurements and ask any questions before buying.
– I ship worldwide with the Swiss Post. Items from 50.- Swiss Francs and Up will be sent with insurance and a tracking number.
-Buyers are responsible for any custom fees, duties or other charges incurred to you by your country